A vision statement describes where the company wants a community, or the world, to be as a result of the company's services.
Tips for writing a vision statement that reflects the uniqueness of Team Auto Group and Bowtie Marketing:
- Project five to 10 years in the future.
- Dream big and focus on success.
- Use the present tense.
- Use clear, concise, jargon-free language.
- Infuse it with passion and make it inspiring.
- Align it with your business values and goals.
- Create a plan to communicate your vision statement to your employees.
- Prepare to commit time and resources to the vision you establish.